Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

EASY COFFEE CAKE RECIPE – THE BEST CINNAMON ROLL CAKE RECIPE

My mom always gets a ton of compliments and recipe requests when she brings this cake to a gathering. This was so good! I made it for Mother's Day brunch and it was a hit. I chose to use a DH box white cake in place of the scratch cake, but followed the recipe for the swirl and glaze. I also chose to bake it in a bundt pan (you know cake is done when you press on the top and it bounces back). for nicer presentation. 

Oh my...so good! I also used a yellow cake mix and bundt pan, baking for 36 minutes, but followed the rest exactly. I did find it made too much glaze for our taste so will probably cut that part in half next time. Topping is exceptional. If you like cinnamon you will love this cake. This recipe is absolutely delicious. I make them the night before, take them out in the morning and let them rise. 


EASY COFFEE CAKE RECIPE – THE BEST CINNAMON ROLL CAKE RECIPE

I have also made sticky buns with this recipe using a coconut/pecan frosting for the bottom of my pan.I made them and shared them with all my neighbors and they raved about them. This is the best,most flavorful cinnamon rolls. I have tried various recipes & this one has my family always asking for more...I even enjoy making them...They always turn out great. 


EASY COFFEE CAKE RECIPE – THE BEST CINNAMON ROLL CAKE RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh