Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

These are my family's favorite new cookie. More like a bite of candy! I actually used applesauce, and heated it up with honey, peanut butter, maple syrup, and a touch of molasses. They are so chocolate-y delicious, we can't get enough.

I just made these. they are sooooo good! I used olive oil (because i ran out of vegetable oil), added pecans, and used half brown sugar and half pure maple syrup. i can't believe how good they are! and....how healthy! definitely making these again!


Love it! Fast and easy, something you can whip together when the chocolate/sweet mood hits! I substitute about 1/3 or so of the oats for coconut to make it more of a macaroon type cookie. I've shared this with a few people, and everyone wanted the recipe. Big Hit!

click here for complete instructions >>> No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies @ sugarapron.com
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
4/ 5
Oleh