Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

SATAY CHICKEN WITH RESTAURANT STYLE PEANUT SAUCE (INDONESIAN/BALI)

I hope this dish will be one of your favorite Asian dishes. You will not be able to resist the sweet and salty taste of the peanut sauce. Very good flavor. Sautéed chopped up chicken tenderloins in sesame oil with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Added peanut butter, lime juice, red pepper flakes, a little water, brown sugar, and regular soy sauce. Did it all in one pan...no skewers or anything. Did everything to taste as well. Was very good and simple.

This is one of the better tasting peanut sauce here! Love it! Adjust the salt and sugar to taste. I doubled the sauce and used just over 1 tbsp of brown sugar. Will be making this again for sure!I thought it was good and he loved it!! He grew up in Indonesia so I guess I did good! 


SATAY CHICKEN WITH RESTAURANT STYLE PEANUT SAUCE (INDONESIAN/BALI)

I tried and everyone in the family loved it so much. Though I am a vegetarian and so does my daughter, I still tasted it to know how yummy it was and yes it was good. delicious.



SATAY CHICKEN WITH RESTAURANT STYLE PEANUT SAUCE (INDONESIAN/BALI)
4/ 5
Oleh