Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

BANANA MANGO AVOCADO GREEN SMOOTHIE & A READER SURVEY!

Quick and delicious smoothie that can be used as a breakfast or snack. astes really sweet and creamy! I added half a scoop of vanilla protein powder and that threw off the taste some so I don't recommend that. I did use almond milk though and it tasted fine!Smooth, creamy, and healthy.

So very delicious!!! I use Almond milk to make this dairy free- reducing the heaviness that cow's milk leaves in the gut. My go-to morning smoothie. Light and fresh, but plenty filling at the same time!!!Really refreshing and delicious. Definitely will have again, maybe even for breakfast every day. Perfect.


BANANA MANGO AVOCADO GREEN SMOOTHIE & A READER SURVEY!

I have this smoothie every morning for breakfast! It's so healthy and delicious (mild, creamy flavor that's slightly sweet).I made this smoothes twice today. Once for myself and then again for my daughter. We both LOVED IT!!! I omitted the vanilla by accident the first time but it was still delicious!! 


BANANA MANGO AVOCADO GREEN SMOOTHIE & A READER SURVEY!
4/ 5
Oleh