Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

HEALTHY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER KIT KAT CRUNCH BARS (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE)

Crunch candy bars meant for Halloween! Add that to an existing peanut butter oatmeal recipe, with a few modifications, and peanut butter crunch cookies are born!It took an additional 15 minutes to brown. I would increase heat on the next try. Also, I doubled the chocolate.

Me an the whole Fam Bam Love crunch and peanut butter so this was a must try . My kids and hubby loved them so much.These were an easy to throw together nice tasting cookie, but not something I'd buy Crunch (R) bars again to make. However, if I had Crunch (R) bars needing using, I may make these. If I'd make these again, I'd increase the PB (double).


HEALTHY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER KIT KAT CRUNCH BARS 
(VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE)

hese were very easy to make and tasted great. They do need to stay refrigerated or the caramel gets droopy. I used Pepridge Farms brussles cookies instead, and they tasted GREAT! A very simple to make bar cookie that kids love. Sort of like a peanut butter rice krispie treat,I had a 'retro' moment this week and have made it 4 times. It's so easy and so good. Your recipe is like mine, only I use the microwave, 3 minutes or until bubbling is perfect. I just spread it out on wax paper so it's big and gooey. Crunchy peanut butter works great if you're a peanut lover.


HEALTHY NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER KIT KAT CRUNCH BARS (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE)
4/ 5
Oleh