Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

CRACK BROCCOLI

A new recipe a neighbor gave us. What a hit with my family. Just the right mixture of garlic and cashews with our favorite side dish, broccoli. And, so very easy to make!! If in a pinch, you could probably use frozen broccoli too, but I haven't tried. This is a good recipe. The broccoli is tasty, but my husband thought there was too little sauce. The cashews tasted great with the sauce. Try toasting the cashews (375 degrees for 8-10 minutes on a cookie sheet) first.

I couldn't believe how unbelievably fantastic this recipe turned out to be. My mom and I devoured this in less than 10 minutes. It just had the perfect flavor, the perfect amount of sweet, plus the perfect amount of tang. This broccoli is sooo good. I made it twice already for a family get together and a party at work and everyone loved it. I had so many people ask for the recipe. The only change I made was adding 1 tbsp of cornstarch to thicken the sauce.

CRACK BROCCOLI

Just made this for the first time and I will absolutely make it again! I only used about 3 tablespoons of butter insead of the full 5 and didn't seem to miss anything. This was so tasty and goes great with a light fish. I made the sauce and tossed the broccoli in it before serving instead of just pouring it over. We loved it to the last little floret!


CRACK BROCCOLI
4/ 5
Oleh