Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Easy Buckeye Brownies

I only used 1 cup of flour, as other reviewers suggested, and they came out better than I expected! Very yummy, and not cake-y, just what you would expect brownies to turn out like. I added some peanut butter chips cuz I like PB brownies. So good! This was the first time I've made brownies from scratch, and I'll use this recipe next time I make them too!


Easy Buckeye Brownies

Prep Time
15 mins
Total Time
15 mins

Ingredients
1 package (18.4 ounces) Family-Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
+ ingredients called for Eggs, Oil, Water
Peanut Butter Layer
2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 15-16 graham crackers
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups milk chocolate chips
5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
  2. Prepare the brownies according to package directions.
  3. visit Easy Buckeye Brownies @ chelseasmessyapron.com for the full instructions
Easy Buckeye Brownies
4/ 5
Oleh