Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

MINT CHIPS BROWNIE ICE CREAM SQUARES

There's no better taste than the chocolatey madness of brownies, fudge, and ice cream made into a cake. I made this as a birthday cake for my daughter! It was such a hit!!!! and very very delicious!!!!! I made a few changes, but that shouldnt change the overall outcome of the recipe - I used cookies n cream flavor ice cream. I made the brownie mix according to the low fat version.

I used bunny tracks ice cream instead. Turned out great as a summer treat!I switched out the mint ice cream for one with carmel swirled into it. It was an instant hit. You can have it ready to serve in 3-4 hours but it sets up much nicer, serves easier and looks prettier if it can freeze for an entire day or even overnight.


Mint Chip Brownie Ice Cream Squares

I made this, but added my own twists to it...I used a really good vanilla bean ice cream, and made my own recipe for chocolate ganache that I poured over the top before freezing...DELICIOUS!!! It was good but it was messy trying to cut it. Family liked it.This came out quite well. I used a little less than 1 quart of vanilla ice cream between the two layers . I will definitely make this again.

MINT CHIPS BROWNIE ICE CREAM SQUARES
4/ 5
Oleh