Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

APPLE PIE BREAD PUDDING

A delightful Pie that combines bread pudding and apples with a crumbly streusel topping. I don't generally like bread pudding. I certainly have never made bread pudding. I was curious and made this on a whim. I will never be the same... this was amazing... the most tasty dessert I have ever had. I was so proud of myself. Very good. I did make it without the crust, this is more like a cake than a pie.

Very different twist on apple pie. I used cinnamon raisin bread instead of plain bread and it is delicious. Nice and moist and very tasty. Very easy to make too. Will definitely keep this one.I only had wheat bread on hand, it worked beautifully. I used 4 slices and 3 apples. Easy, fast and YUM!


APPLE PIE BREAD PUDDING

No need to put into a pie shell. It's just as good without and reduces the fat/calories.It was intriguing however because of the combination of apple pie and bread pudding. Two desserts that I enjoy greatly. I used cinnamon allspice. It was very good. Different because it is more firm. But still very tasty. I made the crust from this site and it was a great compliment.



APPLE PIE BREAD PUDDING
4/ 5
Oleh