Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

A yummy banana smoothie that's great for breakfast. Please note: this recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly and the infirm do not consume raw eggs. Important: be sure to use only fresh eggs for this recipe. All in all it's a nice quick smoothie to throw together quickly in the morning.

I thought this was a great drink, high on protein. It's not the average fruit smoothie but for healthy quality it's quite good. I used 1 frozen banana, 1 cup almond milk, pasteurized egg whites instead of a raw egg, and the wheat germ, honey, vanilla, and nutmeg. It made a thin smoothie so I added some ice. I might make it again.


BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

This was delicious! Best banana smoothie I have ever had!I have experimented with many of the smoothie recipes featured in this site, and this is by far the best.Really nice flavor, good consistency. Very light compared to other smoothies. Definitely a nice quick breakfast drink.



BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
4/ 5
Oleh