Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP

My family has also been making this for years! One tip: recently I made this with non-fat sweetened condensed milk and it took 5 days to set properly. Still tastes good, but if you want it to set in a reasonable amount of time, you must use the regular version.My family has also been making this for years! One tip: recently I made this with non-fat sweetened condensed milk and it took 5 days to set properly. Still tastes good, but if you want it to set in a reasonable amount of time, you must use the regular version.

his is absolutely the best cheesecake in the world. My family fights over it. We used to save it for special occasions but now we make it year round. I'm baffled as to why this doesn't work out for some people.I made 5 of these for a potluck dinner (I was resposible for bringing all the dessert) and I needed something very quick and very easy to throw together.


CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP

This recipe for cheesecake is pretty good, it's quick and easy, however you want want to hold the condense milk though, the cheesecake turned out to be very sweet and might not suit the taste suits of the older people. I used more "light" cheese and less condense milk instead, to reduce the sweetness of the cake.An excellent cheesecake! Best if eaten a couple of days after making, so that the flavours of the ingredients have a chance to blend properly.



CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
4/ 5
Oleh