Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

CHICKEN AND AVOCADO RANCH BURRITOS

Flour tortillas filled with a mildly spicy, cheesy, picante chicken and avocado mixture, then topped with more cheese and baked. A great dinner inspired by Mexican flavors. This is my favorite chicken recipe!The flavor for these burritos was excellent, however, with no sauce to go with them, they were very dry. Next time I will use a salsa verde to lay in the bottom of the pan and on top of the burritos. 

In order to make this an easily prepared meal I suggest planing a few meals where you will have all the ingredients leftover. It'll make throwing these together much easier.


CHICKEN AND AVOCADO RANCH BURRITOS

NICE TWIST TO BURRITOS! We really liked these alot! Other than adding a dash of cumin while cooking the chicken (and leaving it in small cubes oppossed to shredding the chicken) - I didn't change a thing! I love being pleasantly surprised and these sure turned my head! Served with some lettuce and green bell peppers - these babies were a hit!



CHICKEN AND AVOCADO RANCH BURRITOS
4/ 5
Oleh