Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

INSTANT POT MONGOLIAN BEEF

This is a traditional Mongolian beef recipe that I have worked on for over a year to perfect. My husband and I love Chinese food, and now we make it at home -- even better than the restaurant. Only change I made was to also add one onion, sliced...to me, mongolian beef in restaurants always has that. It did have a nice kick to it...my husband thought it was one of the best he'd had!

I was a little skeptical about the freezing and thawing and freezing again and thawing again, but it all came together beautifully and tastes very much Mongolian Beef-y. I ate way too much.  It was especially better the next day after all the flavors had time to blend with each other. It was even more spicy...mmmmm good. A MUST make if you like Mongolian Beef


INSTANT POT MONGOLIAN BEEF

We'll definitely make this again! I also think it would be a pretty easy recipe to prep the meat ahead of time when it goes on sale and keep it frozen for later use.Was so spicy kids couldn't eat it and our lips burned first time around, but once adjusted it has become a staple to use our chard.Will definitely make again. Heck, I never even bought swiss chard before, but oh my! This is a must make!



INSTANT POT MONGOLIAN BEEF
4/ 5
Oleh