Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

COPYCAT STARBUCKS BANANA BREAD RECIPE

This is the best banana bread I have ever had. I made it and took it to work everyone wanted the recipe. Freezes really well too, though you probably won't have any left to freeze!This is the ultimate banana bread recipe! I make it for all different groups of people and everyone loves it! I modify the recipe slightly, though, by using 2 loaf pans instead of a 9x13. Temperature and cook time stay the same. My favorite part about this recipe? It always comes out perfect!

This makes wonderfully moist, flavorful, bread! My family loves it so much that they will let the bananas go brown just so I have to make it. I've made this one many times and it always turns out great. It's the best tasting recipe for banana bread!! I've also had to substitute regular milk for the buttermilk since I don't always have it on hand.


COPYCAT STARBUCKS BANANA BREAD RECIPE

Awesome Banana Bread! Moist too! A friend came over & we made it together, now we take turns making some and bringing it to work!Very easy and very good - will definitely make this recipe again. It's lighter than more traditional recipes, both in texture and in calories.This turned out so great and was SO easy! I doubled the recipe and it disappeared. I used half brown/half white sugar as I didn't have enough white and it was wonderful. Making it again tonight!



COPYCAT STARBUCKS BANANA BREAD RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh