Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Best Banana Pudding Ever

Instead of the one larger box of instant vanilla pudding, I used one small box of instant vanilla pudding and one small box of instant banana cream pudding.

I also replaced half the milk with heavy cream and used a tub of the extra creamy Cool Whip instead of the regular Cool Whip. Also, instead of the whole can of sweetened condensed milk, I used less than half because I didn't want it to be too sweet. I also crumbled some Nilla wafers on the top for a better presentation.

I also used a smaller pan (I used a deeper, square casserole dish) and layered it in two layers instead of just one. I also put the sliced bananas in some diluted lemon juice to prevent browning. It is absolutely delicious and looks very appetizing!

The Best Banana Pudding Ever
4/ 5
Oleh