Navigation List

Friday, October 4, 2019

PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHIA SEED PUDDING

Excellent for peanut butter lovers! Can be served with whipped topping and/or nuts. This pudding will definitely satisfy a peanut butter craving. It is rich and tasty. I tasted it before adding extra, and it had this awesome peanut butter ice cream flavor. However, I knew there was no way it would get completely thick.  

My sister-in-law taught me how to make these. Some people know them as 'Puddingwiches'. Make a batch and keep in the freezer for quick summertime snack or dessert.This is a dessert I make often in the summertime--my husband especially likes these. This also works with different pudding flavors in place of the peanut butter.It is great basic starter chia pudding. Very easy to do. I do a couple of things differently, though


PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHIA SEED PUDDING

I whipped these easy treats up for our grandsons and the adults dug in, too! Simple, on-hand ingredients, quick assembly. Next time,  I have been experimenting with chia seed recipes and I really liked this one.



PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHIA SEED PUDDING
4/ 5
Oleh